Monday, November 26, 2007

shop talk?

I haven't forgotten about this blog, a bunch of weird shit has been happening to me lately that I haven't felt like writing about. Suffice it to say some more weird things are about to happen, or they will end in tragedy.

But I'm just being an emotional pussy. Life isn't all bad. I had a nice relaxing T-Giving break and I got to knit and watch t.v. I finished this hat last night but I did most of the work on it Friday and Saturday:



The cable is an owl, do you see? Now, let's see whenever I finish the matching feather and fan scarf. Bah.

Also, my iPod died again this morning and I charged it all night. I'm sick of this shit, I've had this second generation iPod for four years. So, my dad is the best ever and let me get one of my Christmas presents early...



Yay! I'm so lucky. I can't wait until it gets here.

I did a shit-ton of editing for my doc project, I'm down to 31 photos (probably 28) out of about 100. Now I just have to make the book, but It'll be easier printing 20 pages than 40.

I've also been meaning to post a bunch of my old (read: high school) photography, and since I'm on a mad editing streak maybe I can narrow it down soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home